Unified Communications has been around for a while. But during the recent nationwide pandemic lockdown, the dynamics of communicating from any place, on any device, at any time took on a new significance.
Whether collaborating via voice and video call, messaging or virtual meeting rooms, Unified Communications became more than just an adjunct to everyday communication processes.
- Virtual class time – Teachers overcame lack of physical face-to-face access to students with virtual learning capabilities that allowed them to show and tell, screen share, check student’s work and respond to questions who virtually raised their hands.
- Remote contact centers – Agents were able to work from home with no disruption in the customer experience. Inbound call queuing, customer relationship management (CRM) access, and routing inquiries were made simple using cloud-based platforms to centralize call traffic from various off-site locations.
- Telehealth visits – Physicians and medical providers maintained safe-distancing consultation with their patients by conducting online, two-way virtual meetings with patients while integrating with electronic patient records, prescriptions and on-call scheduling.
- Multiple location collaboration – A non-profit, essential human services agency with 15 locations of shelters, schools and the main office utilized Unified Communications with 310 seats hosted in a cloud environment to communicate seamlessly with remote workers and on-site workers while serving at-risk people through hotlines, shelters and supportive housing.
- Network reliability – Cities providing essential services were able to unify their communication systems across multiple locations to interconnect police departments, town halls and other city entities onto the same network to provide high voice and data availability and digital collaboration between city offices.
Embrace Innovation Quickly without the Fuss
Unified Communications allows organizations to affordably interconnect teams and branch offices to an enterprise-class cloud network for reliable connections with clear voice quality and reliable performance.
With Magna5, it is easy to get started.
- Simple Deployment — There is no worry about on-premises deployments, multi-year contracts or ongoing upkeep. Routing and switching equipment are provided for each deployment to ensure QoS (Quality of Service) and provide voice quality monitoring (VQM).
- Easy Onboarding and Scaling — Quickly add or remove phones as new offices open or your workforce changes. Our easy-to-use web portal allows you to switch around extensions, organize call-flow sequences, prioritize call forwarding and screening, manage voicemail settings or pull call analytics conveniently from your desktop. You can customize what happens when someone calls the number.
- Save Time and Money — Predictable monthly subscription charges include usage, software and system upgrades. You only pay for what you need. In addition, our Unified Communications can securely reroute call traffic over virtual private networks (branch-to-branch, branch-to-data center or branch-to-cloud), which dramatically reduces charges.
- Centralized Management — We holistically monitor and correct all Unified Communications and network issues – overseeing granular control over bandwidth, apps and devices to ensure optimized operation.
- Application Visibility — Our multi-site network portal allows end-to-end, real-time monitoring and alerting on all branch locations for complete application-aware bandwidth control.
- Business Continuity — If your organization loses power or internet connection, built-in redundancies allow Unified Communication calls to automatically forward to pre-determined numbers or locations.
Remote and mobile workforces are here to stay! Unified Communications with Magna5 combines a wide range of engagement channels, allowing both employees and customers to interact any way they want – through voice, chat, video conferencing or email. Remote users also can easily login into the network anywhere, anytime. In addition, employees can use their smartphones or mobile devices to communicate or search internal data. With Unified Communications, you will see a noticeable difference in the quality of interaction and reliable performance to keep your workforce productive and engaged.
Download our free Unified Communications booklet to learn more. Or schedule a consultation with our experts. We are here to help.
Mike Penn joined Magna5 as Senior Content Developer. His role is to bring to life stories that inspire or inject clarity in how managed services and emerging trends can be applied to help organizations operate better and more efficiently.