Customer Care Tier I Level II Specialist is responsible for providing initial customer service and diagnosing system problems and providing technical resolutions for Magna5 customers. Success in this role depends on an individual’s ability to be able to multitask and demonstrate excellent communication skills both internally and externally. Must have the ability and desire to learn and understand new technologies and act as liaison between the customer and other level support. Your major responsibilities center on ensuring superior customer service. Must be able to demonstrate efficient and effective service to our clients and partners.
This position reports to the Operations Center Manager
The Customer Care Tier I Level II Specialist will meet and exceed assigned performance objectives. The Specialist will play a significant role in servicing and maintaining our customer base by providing operational excellence.
Responsibilities of this position may include:
- Offer assistance and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Determine the needs of the customers and offer solutions with emphasis on “one call resolution”
- Provide back-end help with basic provisioning
- Deal effectively with multiple carrier partners
- Handle Tier 1 Billing support
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, the position may be responsible for the following additional responsibilities and duties:
- Handle on average 30-40 calls per representative per day Order entry of Add/Move/Change orders using CV2
- Order entry of support tickets in CV2 and Active Host and Skysphere.
- Manage, update, assign and close Tier 1 service tickets
- Manage move, add, changes and disconnects for customer service tickets
- Contact customer when verbal updates are required
- Create, update, track, and close customer service tickets
- Escalate tickets to Tier 2 engineers or management when necessary
- Provide first level inbound telephone and email support for customers by troubleshooting, investigating and resolving customers’ questions and issues with all products and services.
- Be available for On-call rotations and shift changes
• High School Diploma
• Technical College Diploma (Experience may be considered in lieu of College)
• A+ an asset
• Cisco certifications an asset
• Superior customer service skills and previous experience interacting with customers
• Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Thorough knowledge of PC operating systems, applications, and technologies
• Thorough understanding of network protocols and implementations
• Demonstrated skills in time management, planning, prioritization and administration
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by effectively communicating with customers
Limited travel may be required for training